Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Am i ready?

So here it goes. Once again i find my self writing a post, of which has no reason, or purpose to be created. Just made up of the thoughts in my head as they float on through. I get to see my mum on Thursday, a day and half left until i can finally relax.

I want to write
I want to play piano,
I want to scream
I want to kiss
I want to cry
I want to be held
I want to draw
I want to talk
I want to sit in a calm warm evening
I don't want to be alone
I want it to be good
I want tomorrow to be great
I want to forget
I want the strength
I want to run
I want to smile and mean it again
I want irn bru
I want to be free
I want school to be over

I miss charlotte, I'm excited about school ending soon, I'm looking forward to seeing my mum

I have a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment