Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday = Crazy, moody, customers, tuesday= retards.

So, hmm, not much is happening. Work sucks!
I could shouted at by a random old woman today because she couldn't find the jelly ¬¬
I hate CUSTOMERS!

One week until i get paid, i haven't had a cigarette in two days! I'm going crazy. I think mum will be pissed at me once i get home ekk... But i have good new for her so it shouldn't be tooo bad...

I had to see my talker this week with my Dad, he was so sweet at first and through out the whole thing, but it was awkward. We all sat down and Ellen looked at me to start the converstation, or sesion, and i didn't have a clue what to say, It was then i realized i was probably meant to have thought about what to say before the session, instead of trying to ignore it because i was to nervous and worried about it.
Something good did come from it though, I found out my Dad doesn't see me as disappointment, which does mean a lot. It was still rather wierd, it felt like everything was all over the place and although everyone felt things had changed or cleared up, I did get that idea, but it also felt as if it was a waste of time and nothing had changed. Anyway its probably because i was talking and wasn't aware of what i was actually saying and forgot most of the questions i was answering.

Its mum's turn next..... wonder how that will go.

No comments:

Post a Comment