Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hmm what too saayyy.....

This morning wasn't the best start to things, I was on my way to get the bus for going to the doctors and it never turned up so i couldn't go again, which i feel bad about. Actually.. Thats all that really happened today now i think about it. Ryan and me moved his room around which was funny, He ended up getting stressed and said i wasn't helping. tehe, oh well. I think the moving of the room came on after last night i went in a mood with him because i felt iw as making most of the sacrifices and that he wasn't bothered about my moving day. I had brought all my stuff over and he just wanted to get it sorted out so he could play his game. Which was fair enough it was a new game but at the same time, this was me moving in, offically. Having my stuff in his house and actually living here, i needed space to put and have as my own to put things and have a home for my things and it was like he wasn't willing to spare anyroom apart form a few draws. Anyway, He has made an effort now so its dealt with.

There really isn't much else to say apart from that.

Laters

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18/3/10 07:01

    I hope staying there works out for you. Good luck. :) -Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete