Monday, August 23, 2010

This probably makes no sense.

People, People, PEOPLE.

The thing is, it's people from school that are annoying me. Apparently facebook is a place were the twats from high school, who you really didn't like in the first place and vice versa, add you and write: irriating, happy, go lucky, friendly, shite on your page like " How are you?" " oh is going for a fag then bed" WHO GIVES A RATS ARSE!? I don't like facebook and yet I'm on it, and i still don't know why, its just to laugh and take the piss really. I guess.

Argh!

People that think they are cool just aren't and just come across as fake and desperate. People who think They are the people, most deffinetly aren't the people.

People can go fuck themselves and if one more pointless shit head from schoolwho never liked me, bitched about me or just adds me to show how great their life if can get lost, and can get wacked across the head with a roof slate for all i care.

Stupid, fuck wits

No comments:

Post a Comment