Thursday, January 22, 2009

all i find


Just one week until my first prelim, and the situation is that i have done next to no revision, I have everything planned out for what i should be doing and i know deep down that after tonight i will do it all but tonight is not my night. I am just sitting here swimming in my own thoughts and feelings I'm not sad or happy. I know that later on i will get so sick of justifying my lack of work that i will actually complete my homework for tomorrow but not actually do any revision in fact no i will i Will revise English by reading the book again, which i actually enjoy alot. Really it doesn't count because normally revision is something your not meant to enjoy.

Just need to get these three prelims out of the way then i can relax for a few days and then get ready for the others that aren't for another two weeks. I hate prelims people take them so seriously if i fail these i know everyone will just shout at me and give me the "looks" like need that.

Charlotte's 18Th this weekend and i can't wait! Its going to be a great night for her just wish i could get her a better present and a better birthday event like a party or something but i think the film is all she cares about.

I really should be a bit more pleasant towards people, god only knows what people think of me, would be interesting to know probably really funny. I guess no one ever knows what people truly think of them. I know who i want to be and I'm happy with my self i just don't care and its great!

anyway there was a purpose to this post.....

don't remember it oh well,

speak later x
*Darko*

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/3/09 16:36

    You really do have a tough life don't you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/3/09 16:37

    Yeh, I wonder why people hate you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous17/3/09 13:51

    lol thats harsh but true Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20/3/09 17:26

    Phil?! WTF:L

    ReplyDelete