Thursday, March 12, 2009

It makes sense that it should happen this way.


I walked along the street the other day while waiting for a lift off my aunt. I wasn't sure what way to go and just started walking trying not to think about where i was going, after a couple of minutes i realized the route i was taking and started to wonder if there was a reason i had taken this road. Was it to avoid something on the other road or was it to witness something along this one. I came across this Building it looked like an old Victorian house, The thing was falling apart and when i saw it, i stopped in my tracks. This building was beautiful i loved it the moment i saw it. I'm going to take better pictures of it this weekend if i can get closer.
There are plan to renovate it into something modern and horrible something that hides it true beauty its such a crime.

I have completely lost where i was going with this post. I guess it was just that i am a firm believer of everything happens for a reason. I believe i came acorss this building for a reason, enjoy its beauty before it was renivated, capture it in its best years before it was destroyed. now i just need to name it.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous13/3/09 10:12

    summerview manor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous13/3/09 13:06

    I love that photo and I absolutely love decrepit old houses! It looks so bloody beautiful, wish I could explore it. I hate this need to renovate everything; in my opinion it would be much more fitting for it just to be left the way it is, filled with all its memories, until it naturally sinks into nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok well apart from John but whos me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous14/3/09 17:59

    =o Anna! I thought I was instantly recognisable! Silly. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOl i thought it might be you but wasn't too sure :P
    I love them too i plan to buy on in the highlands and liver there with loads of land around it and places to explore

    ReplyDelete