Sunday, March 22, 2009

No one gives a damn about her hair.

I hate this time of the morning, no ones up or around. I feel ill, so i cant go for a run yet. I'm so tired i should be in bed. Last night was a taster of whats to come and i don't know how i am going to deal with it. Hopefully it will all go well and I'm sure i will get used to it. I have to. I have options in the ways to get through it. One of them music and films and thank god for them! I depend on them so much at times its ridiculous.
Argh why is the weather nice during the week when I'm stuck in a bloody class room and then shitty at the weekend when i have time to spare!Annoying!! £*&$"£$&"
I have been trying to write lyrics for a song for months but i haven't got anything decent yet, I'm not even sure what i want to write about. I have a plan in place though. Need to find a topic and monitor it for a few weeks write a post about it and use that to turn it into a song. I don't know why i want to do this but i just got the idea into my head while listening to really well worded and brilliant music. I just want to write one song at least that's perfect to me :) Good accomplishment, if i manage it.
Anyway this week i start my strict studying regime, oh fun. I have never followed one of these properly but it is a really awesome plan so i think it will go well. I can't believe i even have a study plan. Normally i just read loads of notes but with things going on this year that are effecting me i need this plan just so i can look at it and know where I'm heading, how much i have done and what i have left to do. At the moment English is a huge concern, its the first exam and we don't get study leave for it irritatingly. I think I'm getting there with it though, that's if i have passed my nabs, if not then I'm screwed.
Anyway, enough about school i hate it. I prefer doing More active and interesting things that get you outside and learning new things and seeing the world. The idea of being stuck in a office really would drive me up the wall. But if it gets me the money to travel the world and buy the things i enjoy then so be it. Only about four weeks of school left now and seven weeks of studying ahead of me. I like the number seven, its a good number so i think it would be a good week to start for the exams. I know i should of started weeks ago but with the nabs and stuff i have been studying for them which i guess counts.
The Rock concert is this week, got practice for it tonight which i really cant be bothered with. Kind of nervous which is suppose to be a good thing. After tonight and the next few practices I'm sure i wont feel as nervous. I think i am more nervous about the practices than the actual performance, because if i get it wrong then and never get it right i have little hope for the actual night of the performance. Sure it will be fine..... :P
As you can probably tell i don't have anything specific to write about just the random thoughts that run through my head while I'm typing. One thing that is bothering me is this annoying pencil. Every time we end up in the same area it decides to scribble everywhere and make a scene about it. I wish i could just rub it out, but unfortunately it has friends with pens that i like to use so i can't do much about it, even if they don't think very highly of him. Some are even as annoying as him but they keep it among themselves and to be honest i don't care what any of them think or what the pencil think its just i have a lot going on at the moment with needing to get work done and more serious issues this small simple stupid pencil could never comprehend. Its going to end up alone anyway which shit life i have bets on it giving up and diving head first into a sharpener. Hopefully the day its lead breaks i will be there to look over it just to see the look in the pencils face when it realizes the mistakes its made will make me a very happy person. This pencil oh god how to describe how worthless and horrible this pencil is, will be difficult one day you will meet another pencil similar to this one and then! You will know exactly what i mean, these pencils are doomed from the start, its just up to us to watch them reach the high point in their life and slowly begin to fall, this fall will last for the rest of their lives because they don't have the strength life the rest of us to know what its going bad and to turn around and see where we went wrong, there pencils just live in denial until it is to late, when they think they are at a high point we all know they couldn't get much lower.

18 comments:

  1. Anonymous22/3/09 04:17

    No one has a lower opinion of you than i do. You're already a loser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous22/3/09 08:23

    Fuck off, anonymous. Hez is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met so just keep your opinions to yourself. She doesn't need to worry about what you think. Where do you get off, saying things like that and not even putting a name to it?

    That aside, I'll say what I was going to say: I love this post, I actually laughed so much at the pencil thing I thought I might cry!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I'm very happy with the way this post turned out.
    Thanks for telling the idiot where to do, I know who it is you should meet this guy you would piss yourself laughing! Seriously lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23/3/09 11:30

    http://against-recession.blogspot.com



    I came across this. I think its an excellent and TRUE read:P

    And anna? Lets face it your quite obviously fake.

    -Marmz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If that is marmz, Anna is not fake! Shes one of my best friends, i have known her for years and is one of the best, honest, infact brutally (i know i can' t spell) honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous23/3/09 13:22

    fair enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phil you have no idea what your talking about. Lol its halarious.
    I have never talked about you on my blog not once.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok ok. Ill admit this is me cos lets face it its pretty obvious?!

    You have this huge problem with me Hez. You have no reason..i did nothing to You OR CHLOE for that matter?! lol get over it and stop blantantly writing about me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phil i have never written about you, and i dont give a shit about what happened between you and chloe, i dont even know her that well. I have an issue with you because you are accusing me of something so horrible it makes me feel sick. I dont want anyones attention and specially not yours. Your the one with a problem and you have advertised it by creating a blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i haven't ever bitched about you, well apart from the pencil maybe but thats not soley about you, its about many, sad you think i would write the whole thing about you.
    You have said something horrible to me and i can't believe you can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had no delete the comment above^^.

    Hez, i cant bleieve you. You continue to lie. What does this show you? For fuck sake when will you see that ive done fuck all to you or anyone else? As for me creating the blog i just couldnt do nothing as ive heard uve been writing about me. Its not fair, maybe pathetic but your just being horrible and for no reason. i mean every word of my posts, you liar. Its insulting you think i would believe that you dont me in ur posts!? Its like me saying ur not mentioned at all in mine. I would happily delete it forever too know i wasnt having someone like you present to the world how im so apparently awful. Fuck you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. we all know you want to phil. And you are just contradicting yourself now. Its shamefull.

    I don't know what your problem is and i hate you because you accused me of lying. I wish i had lied about the things i told people i would do anything for that to be true even if everyone hated me, But i haven't.
    I dont care about what you think about me but what i am concerned about is what my friends will think.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What have i said? That could be possible worse than being compared to a fucking pencil and saying how you cant wait to see me fail.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous31/3/09 16:35

    Phil I think you are obviously an arse, so much of an arse that obviously you cannot see past all the sh*t you write. Hez is the most honest person I know and if you write one more thing I swear I will tear you a new arse hole you arse.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous31/3/09 16:37

    LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU HEZ. YOU ARE FAB. YOU ARE GREAT. YOU ARE TRUE. YOU ARE HONEST. YOU ARE TREMENDOUS. YOU ARE INCREDIBLE. WE LOVE YOU HEZ XXXXXXXXXXXX STASI

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous1/4/09 01:36

    The first word that comes to mind for Phil is 'arse'. Mind you, I do find it quite funny that he's outraged by being compared to a pencil! What could be worse?! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOl Thanks for your comments guys, means alot, although i dont understand phil, The post really wasn't intended to just be him, but if he wants to take it personally then ok then.. says more about you than it does me :D

    ReplyDelete