Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Come into my world.

Well this Is what I call pleasant. Sitting outside on the porch, where only a few weeks ago I was sitting trying to revise for my History exam. Listening and trying to appreciate the buzz of a neighbors lawnmower and the bark of a dog far off in the distance. I was walking down into town from school that other day and I was looking out to what was in front of me. This beautiful view, the sea mountains and pleasant place that Helensburgh is, but I couldn’t appreciate any of it or enjoy the situation I was in, not having school to deal with and being able to spend time doing things I enjoy. I don’t know what I enjoy anymore or what I want or like to do anymore!!! I don’t feel anything!! Its driving me mad. What’s bothering me even more is that I have an idea of how I want things and what I could do and create to make me happy. When ever I get the opportunity to do it I just sit and can’t find a tiny bit of energy or enthusiasm to do anything!! Even something small like get some to eat or open the window. What is wrong with me?

This scene would be perfect if it wasn’t for this weight constantly pulling me down. If this is what its like to be in the real world or “big world” as adults like t refer to it as, well I need something more because how they deal with this every day I have no idea. I owe people money and its not a lot but its bothering me, and there isn’t anyone really moaning about it to be or bothering me about it. Its all in my head, always on the back of my mind. I used to have so much control, and most people complain about the loss of it and yeah it is driving me nuts!! I can’t help but feel if I am to be able to cope in this world I’ve to let go of my dreams and what I wish to do with my time. I’m not willing to let go of these ideas and ideals in my mind, they are the only things that keep me going and that I really have everything else and one can just leave walk off but these can’t because they are mind the only things I can have that people and man kind can’t touch and damage.

Wrote this a couple of days ago….

“I have done this journey so many times now I can’t count. Why I’m so nervous and paranoid about something going wrong I’m not sure. It all seems to simple and working to well. Its something I have planned and wanted to do and for it to go well and as planned is unknown to me. On the train writing this, feels weird , like I should be writing an article or something, which I’m not but it would be cool if I was.

I thought of a great idea for a book when I was waiting at the train station. Although can’t remember it well now, will have to write it down when I get the chance. The usual Annan folk at the station, make me laugh all saying hello to each other and smiling and waving, such good actors. One woman made a right arse of herself. She was sitting in one of those…. Erm, what you call them.. shelter things you get at train stations, outside, they echo everything can’t have a conversation inside them without everyone overhearing. Yeah well she was sitting in that with a few other people and her mobile phone went off, as if that wasn’t bad enough, her ring tone was hilarious and embarrassing. Classic! She was so panicked, couldn’t find it in her bag, bit of paper and contents from her bag falling everywhere. She eventually found it follow with a huge sigh of relief and quick look around making sure she disturb to many people, but she did. AS soon as she answered it her back was up straight and tried to put herself back together again, regain some dignity, like the contents of her bag on the floor. I just giggled and shared a understanding with the man inside the shelter trying very hard to laugh to. People.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/6/09 07:39

    Hey, Just take it day by day, Never stop fighting for your dreams, I never did, Still fighting for what I want now, That's half the fun.

    Just remember that only you matter in this world, Don't spend your time worry about anyone else but yourself, If there is something you want then you take it no matter what it is.

    And don't scratch your head to much about who this is, You used to know me along time ago and yeah, I still watch over you in the background, Saying that in a none stalkish way. Lol. I know and I think you do to that this world, What it is, It's not what it's cracked up to be, Yet your causes for being on the world are all worth fighting for if there is atleast one to fight for them.

    Basicly don't give up, I always said you were destined for great things and I still beleive that, You just don't know it yet, Your not yet were you need to be in life. Just don't take things to seriuosly, Relax and take it easy, don't let adultship take over, That's the problem I had and I did'nt enjoy life for a very long time but now I'v found my inner child again, Well the world seems a mild better than what it was.

    Anyways, Just be happy, Don't let others get you down or in your way, Sometimes all you need to do is go back a few steps to go forward again. Just look at your life and think when u were most happy and just go bk to that way of thinking and being.

    Now, I'l leave you and may comment again on another post.

    Oh one more thing, recently I have been livign by a code which has certainly made things a bit more intresting for me, maybe that's all you want, A bit of excitment to invigerate your minda bit, Maybe you could find something a bit better but this one works for me.

    "Take what you can, Give nothing back". Made famous by a certain captain I beleive named Jack Sparrow. Lol. You probly know who this is now. :)

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I still watch over you in the background, Saying that in a none stalkish way"

    If thats not stalkerish then i don't know what the hell is.

    ReplyDelete