Sunday, June 21, 2009

OK so its Sunday, hate Sundays. Sorry hate is a strong word, but i feel strongly about the subject. What have i don't today... got up, lay in bed, got a text from Jonathan. short conversation with him. Lay for another ten minutes. Tired to remember the conversation i had with Jonathan. Decided it was time for tea and jam :D awesome!! Sat in the kitchen stared out the window. Had a wonderful moment of realizing i had been there for about 15 Min's and not a single thought had gone through my mind. Tired to communicate with aunt, fail obviously a sign and indication that i needed more tea to wake up. Went up to bedroom, with the intention of getting dressed. Didn't happen i finished my book, stray by someone. Hour after going into my room i got dressed. Went online for about a hour checking emails watching videos on your tube = basically F**k all. Watched F1, OH MY GOD. Wanted to cry, shouted at the TV, getting annoyed thinking about it, moving on. I then watched one of my favourite films forgetting Sarah Marshall, awesome quote " You sounds like your from London!" better coming from Charlotte's mouth. Then i watched Malcolm in the middle, got pissed off TV. Then came up to room found a new book to read, chatted to Elmo, awesome blogger check out his blog highly entertaining. and now here i am lying on my bed, house empty thinking about making more tea.

sooo, anyhooo...

Being back in Rhu is weird, kind of reminds me of being here for the first time but also knowing i have been here for over a year now, hmm its difficult to explain. Not much else to say really today has been very quiet. Everyone just doing their own thing, preparing or trying to forget about the week ahead. I don't know how i feel about the week ahead, still confused and although I'm feeling more emotion, i don't understand it or truly feel it, somewhere deep inside my it moves, i assume if it comes to the surface i will know what it all means but i question it.

Still can't find my ipod and its driving me mad!! :(

Went back to hillhead yesterday, i took jonathan, not sure if should of done that. The place reminds me of so much and its most deffinetly not good for me to be visiting the past. People are living in it now, can you blieve it! In my room where i should be. Where all the memories in my head still live every day and instead of them strangers are wondering around in their place. Argh. Mind you if i had the choice i'm not sure i would go back there.. fuck that i so would!!

I'm probably going to shut up, i really have nothing to say. With so much going on in my head and so much that should be going on, i have nothing to say, stupid is it not?


No comments:

Post a Comment