Friday, June 26, 2009

I’m going Home.


Here I am again, on the train back from another adventure. I’m torn now. One thing I want to go back for and go back to that place I love. It would be wrong . Annan yeah part of me hates it, its dull always got over cast, not much to do unless you have money and good company. Despite so much that I say about it and how much I complain about how its hell on earth and arse whole end of Scotland. I keep coming back to it. I have to say,at this point in my life Annan is where I want to be and where for the moment I’m considering Home. For the First time in 6 or 7 years my mum and Dad are in the same place, I have friends and family around me and the freedom I have craved for so long. Everything I want and need is in the one place. One thing missing but they aren’t difficult to get in touch with. I have spent the last year watching most people around me, go home to their parents family and friends. They has so much freedom and trust around them going out to parties and not returning to go knows when, I never want to be part of the social scene, but the going shopping and meeting up with their mum or spending the day with there dad. That’s what I longed for to be me and free around someone so easily as they were, they didn’t appreciate it and for a long time neither did i. The first thing I’m going to do when I get money is take my mum out for lunch the last time we did that was some time last year. Far to long. I’m also going to go to the library with Dad, find a second hand radio and listen top music while reading with him in his flat with the windows open fully. My sister ah, Katrina, well me and her are going to go on a great shopping trip so huge ! that for ever we will remember it and the best thing is, that at the end we will be going home together and not on separate trains heading in completely opposite directions. I have missed everyone, and now its time to head home and be with all those who no mater what shit I have done and I have put them through, have hugged me at the end of the day and said the five words I long to hear. “Its going to be ok” These are the people in life who I get up in the morning for. Yeah you may argue that its only because of blood and they have to due to family ties yeah well maybe for you but that’s what makes it great these people want to be in my company and appreciate my input, I have an effect on their lives and when I’m not around they notice, If I’m not quite right they notice, They know what to say and what to do. They are frank with me even when I don’t appreciate it, my arse looks big in something they let me know, sometimes to happily ¬¬ *Katrina*. I believe that for the past 6 years each one of us, mum, dad, Katrina and me, have each been on our own adventures, stories we had to follow, people we had to become and now eventually we all meet again. So much more further on in out chapters and different people but at the same time, unchangeable characters. Our books are no where near finished, but all these separate stories intertwine again and together we all stand in a room, looking at each other. Hell yeah there is awkwardness and many questions. Its not the end, and in no way a happy one if anything it’s a beginning. Big parts of everyone’s lives have changes, we are all taking the next steps in very big and important parts of our lives, saying good bye to six years we will never forget and never fully move on from but carry with us into the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment