Monday, July 27, 2009

Slowmo!!

OK so moving on to different chapter of my life. So it should be. However, not so. Well it doesn't feel like I am. To be honest at the moment, i can see where i want to be what i should be aiming for, its like sitting in a chair, in the middle of an empty road, early hours of the morning, suns rising and down this road, empty road, is a small quiet cafe, where i know once i reach it i can enjoy a nice cub of tea and a cake of some sort. How ever, For some unknown reason to me i feel that taking the step from the chair and the path to the cafe is much more difficult than i originally thought. What ever it is I feel like i physically and emotionally can't find the strength to get myself up and standing. Never mind actually walking along the path.

What I'm trying to say, is that i feel caught between chapters of my life, i can see where everyone thinks i'm heading, the next stage I'm suppose to me drifting into and where some may actually think i have arrived. I haven't! I don't even think I'm close, I just feel trapped in slow motion compared to everyone else.

Walking the dog at the same time gives me a almost structure to my day, its pleasant to know that at these, same times everyday i will be there with the dog no matter what. Should be getting my money soon which is good but involves learning to drive starting college filling in a lot! of Forms and all these things i just don't feel i have the confidence to deal with anymore. Cousins staying over cause she's locked out so its nice to have the company. Takes my mind off things and for the first time in a while i have actually laughed about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment