Saturday, August 15, 2009

Death is easy, living it difficult. I wondn't have it any other way,

Well, This is my 52nd post.

This world is MAD!
I can't escape it, i tried.

so, all thats left is to live it.

I have found myself partly i think.

I believe i am moving forward!

Which makes a change.

I went to the dark place and was there for years, i have had enough i want to move on. I'm ready to accept who i'm becoming and where its taking me. I know now that i wont always be the same person and that makes me feel good. I know that life will change who i am at the moment. I'm gonig to experience things, moments, people and actions which therefore will change my plans, where i'm heading and my paths. I'm going along, I'm just a girl. What more can i do, Taking things slow, moving along.

I would say that I am who i am and now one can change that but its not true, everyone changes but not in the way people expect its not to with bad or good anymore i don't believe it ever was. Its about surviving. We are only human.

I'm a girl, who loves music, it fills my heart
I'm a girl, who loves to paint, it fills my mind
I'm a girl, who doesn't trust, its me surviving
I'm a girl, who isn't dying, but is living.
I'm a girl, who no one can judge, who just doesn't care.
I'm a girl, who doesn't need anyone, and will never admit if that ever changes.

I'm just a girl, who will pass you in the street,
I'm a just a girl, who would love, to love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment