Monday, September 21, 2009

The situation at the mo


This is how things are at the moment. I'm 18 years old (young some would say) this Saturday, currently unemployed, i can't drive yet, I have savings although they are beginning to run low, everyone i know either has a career, in college or university and I'm writing in a blog i suspect wont actually get me anywhere or serve any use full purpose in my life, yet i continue to have this unquestionable dedication to it. I spend most days, such as today, getting up at nine, having a shower, about 4 cups of coffee, and cigarettes before i venture out into what is the high street to carry out pointless and time consuming earns. Then returning home and finding anything to pass the time. I'm doing everything i can to find a job. 

Things seem to be getting better, but not going anywhere, or maybe they are, its just all taking place so slowly i can't actually see it. I think once this week is over things will change, funny the different a week, and age can make, opens up so many doors i don't have the key to at the moment. Some would say i should appreciate the time i have on my hands at the moment,  i believe I'm doing my best to do that, by doing all the small things i wouldn't normally have time to if i did have a job or something to occupy my time. 

I said earlier i would update the blog on some of my dairy entrees but to be honest there really isn't anything in there worth mentioning at the moment apart from what's above.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment