Saturday, September 19, 2009

*waves*

Well long time to speaky! Things have been happening, but at the slow motion state of my life at the moment you wouldn't believe it. I went away on holiday to London with my Gran, which was crazy and a holiday i will never forget. Just spent the past few weeks, looking for jobs and something to keep me going for the next year until i get into college next September ¬¬ so bloody long away!!

Its my 18Th birthday in a week, my gran is throwing me a huge birthday party which is awesome, but i don't really have much of a say in it and I'm worried no one will turn up, but my uncle and aunt are coming down and might bring the children which makes it more enjoyable and something more to look forward too.

You know what there really is just so much to write about, i don't know where to start and by writing this post, and blabbing on about what very crap comes into my head i am, sadly, and pathetically trying to avoid the ciaos and natter that is running through my mind. I know that if i do start on one of my rants i may never stop and could possibly end up going down a road i don't want to go down.

So in the next few days i will fill you in with segments from my diary and until then, this little update should keep you occupied lol, how i don't have a f**king clue!!

2 comments:

  1. We need to catch up properly! I lost my mobile so I don't have your phone number any more. D:

    I hope you have a wonderful birthday! 18 is very very good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous21/9/09 09:43

    yeah sorry, not been on msn much, it messes with my pc, so just going to send emails from now on, will send you and email soon xxxxx
    Heather xxx

    ReplyDelete