Monday, October 19, 2009

Damn a duck!!

Bloody Hell!!!

I'm so bored out of my mind, fed up, pissed off, sad, frustrated unsatisfied with life!!
I have been looking for jobs and applied everywhere ! In this stupid dead end town and all the crap towns around us. There is nothing! I'm seriously considering just packing up and either just moving to Glasgow until I start college down here or just getting on a train to a random place. I know nether of those two options would help because of the recent state of affairs in this country but my god!

I look at the people. buildings and local newspapers and everything and it's horrible, Everyone so surrounded in this little town in their own little world, i sometimes wonder if people in the Uk are aware of our existence, I go into shock when i here about anyone without this area mentioning or referring to us. Today in the local i read about local army bases having more guy sent off to war, this area was chosen for them to go, and yes said i know or good i don't know what ever your views are but thats not the point, i was shocked that someone would actually pick people or think of this area. 

Nothing happens here, i remember the time i went to school here saying one day i will be out of here and i got out, twice but ended back here AGAIN! I have to find something!! I seriously think I'm losing it. Well i have technically already lost it but ARGH! I feel trapped.

All my time consists of, going to local job centre looking at jobs i have already applied for, going to our local cafe, going to the cinema, chilling in my room with john, which i don't mind really, or chilling his room, playing the sims, I love spending time with John, or at my mums but i need something in between, something new and challenging to appreciate these places and people more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment