Tuesday, August 18, 2009

twilight



Darko says (22:18):
well, its this book, fills me with emotions, feelings like I'm going through every single moment and second with her. I have never read anything thats, touched soo deep before. Nothing ever affected me this much. AS you know I'm a hudge unquestionably big fan of music and books. Thats because sometimes when i listen to certain songs or read certain books, my heart beats a little faster and i get
Darko says (22:19):
flutter of excitement when i read something i udnerstand or i completely know about, or have experienced and agree with. Something i have udnerstanding and apprecation for and to know someone else has felt that wrote about it in a song or bok. Makes me emotionly get butter flies and feel Alive!
this book though
its like ten times that!
Its ruling my life
all i think about
Darko says (22:20):
even when i'm not reading it I'm feeling everything going through it all in my head as if I'm the girl in the book
I have a hudge urge to cry and i feel quite sad very depressed when i think about it because, once this book is over, its the end
Dave-Ed says (22:22):
So what? Surely only the end of the written book, so continue it as yourself?
Darko says (22:23):
but then im alone again

No comments:

Post a Comment